MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, April 24, 2011

SABER ONE: THE AMERICAN GRAFFITI ARTIST


years ago when I was still into graffiti I remember being blown away by SABER's wildstyles. The commitment that went into painting the LA river piece is insane, it took almost a full year, going and painting it everynight, busting his knees to create a the first piece of modern graffiti to be clearly visible from space. The only thing that comes close in my opinion is the Nazca lines in Peru, but that shit was alien-assisted anyway - another story for another day.
Looks like he's established himself as a credible painter, here he is doing his thing, just relishing the joys of painting, kinda makes me wanna get my act together and do some stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment